(erielack) Interesting Find - Old Erie Handbook

Since it appears that I am officially not lurking anymore, I thought
I would ask a question of the group.

A few weeks ago, here in Arizona, I found an old Erie handbook at my
local train store in with some secondhand items.  I was wondering if
someone might be able to give me a little bit of a background on
this?

Here is what is on the cover text:

AGREEMENT

Governing Hours of Service and Working Conditions

BETWEEN

ERIE RAILROAD COMPANY

AND

THE CLERICAL, OFFICE, STATION
AND STOREHOUSE EMPLOYEES

Represented by the

BROTHERHOOD OF RAILWAY AND STEAMSHIP CLERKS,
FREIGHT HANDLERS, EXPRESS AND
STATION EMPLOYEES

EFFECTIVE DECEMBER 1, 1943
AMENDED JULY 1, 1945

I picked it up because it was Erie, and I paid only $4 for it.
Whenever I see something Erie, EL, or (gasp!) Conrail I try to pick
it up.  The book is in really nice condition.

It appears to be an employee handbook for a Union.  Is this a correct
assumption?

Thanks,

Joseph