Re: (erielack) Erie Main / Graham Line

Ken,

You are correct.  I was a little vague in what I said.  A good part
of what ran through Orange County was tore up, but not all of it.
Greycourt was pretty much left intact, but from Greycourt through
Oxford Depot and into Monroe was tore out.  Heading the other
direction through Chester and Goshen were torn out.  I remember a lot
of placese that I used to see the line along or underneath the 17
were all gone by the time I moved out of New York.  This is the area
that I am sure about.  Hopefully someone else can go from the
outskirts of my recollection and firm up the boundaries.

Outside of Orange County, though - I do not really know what went on
much.  I was a little young when I left - about 12 years old.  I've
been away for thirteen years now, but I am known to visit family
occasionally.  ;)  I would like to go back someday and go through the
places I remember as a child to share them with my wife.  I've been
from east coast to west coast and not much grabs me like the history
of the area.

I've rambled on enough for one post, I suppose.  If you've made it
this far, thanks for listening... :)

Joseph