(erielack) Passenger Equipment

To all list members:

I want to especially thank "Lackawanna Lance" for bringing to our attention
the ex EL, DL&W, and Erie passenger equipment at Williams Grove, that just
might be available for rescue. We also want to thank Rusty Recordon, who took
the time to investigate what actually was there at Williams Grove, and making
a report. All of this information is very important to us at ELDCPS, as we
look to see what other EL, DL&W, and Erie passenger equipment might still be
out there hiding in the weeds. It is very possible that some of this
equipment can be saved.

We at ELDCPS would very much like to enlist the assistance of every list
member who might know the location of any ex-EL, DL&W or Erie passenger car,
Pullman car, baggage, or RPO car, and to please let us at ELDCPS know about
it. Some of this equipment may still survive, in NS or CSXT MoW service,
derrick service, or on a short line or tourist railroad.

We would be especially interested in Phoebe Snow coaches, Erie "Ten
Hundreds," and any of the Diner/Parlors.

Many of the Erie "Ten hundreds" (1000 series heavyweight thru Erie coaches)
still existed into the 1990s. Where are they today?

You may respond to me off line personally at: Jjbchian_@_cs.com

If possible, we would like to see any photos of the equipment, and a brief
note on condition.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. One just never knows what is
still out there, and we need to investigate any and all possibilities.

Sincerely,

John Boehner, VP
ELDCPS