(erielack) DL&W Phoebe Snow China

To all concerned:

I am of the understanding that Buffalo China will deliver the Phoebe Snow
china around the middle of January. Of course, depending on the weather
conditions up there!

For all of you who have ordered Phoebe China from us, we will ship them out
as soon as we receive them. I am pleased also to report that the first run of
DL&W silverware has completely sold out, and because of continuing orders, we
have decided to reorder from Reed and Barton. Naturally, as long as we
receive orders for a particular item, we will continue to reorder. However,
some items that we do will be of limited production, due to very specific
interest, and cost. An example of this would be the original, and very
beautiful glass Erie or DL&W water pitchers from Reed and Barton in a silver
frame. A stunning addition to any table!  So if any of you are interested in
any of the Dining car memorabilia, then please order as soon as possible.
This to insure that you will not receive a notice from us that states,
"Unfortunately, we are sold out, and we will not rerun this item for some
time."

The water pitchers might be next, any one interested?

Regards,

John Boehner, VP
ELDCPS