Re: (erielack) erie lackawanna yards

One addition:

Marion Division:
Huntington, IN: (Huntington Yard) Flat-switching yard, primarily used for
switching interchange cars for the Wabash (N&W) St. Louis line,  local train
dispatching point, gathering grain cars/loads from the numerous local
elevators, UPS piggyback loads to/from Indy/Ft. Wayne. Refueling point.
During C&E, NYPANO, Erie days, was site of car shops, water tank,
roundhouse, hotel and livestock pens.

Michael Dye ELHS #1516