Re: (erielack) Lackawanna Steam

I am currently in Scranton and I did a little research on a couple of the
photos found on the below link.
the 0-8-0 is probably making up  a Northumberland bound "Bloom Train"
of Scranton, passenger station.  I went there yesterday and I identified the
brick pattern of the station & I asked a crewman about the building across
the tracks and he said he remembered the big old freight station that was
there, and that Conrail tore it down in the late 70's. It is now possible to
get the same shot of a DL x EL C425, or a CP unit in the same place.

Regards David MV