Re: (erielack) Passenger Car Stripes

Greg wrote:

> I think Micro-Scale also makes stripe sets in yellow.

Another way to do this, if the right color is available, is to get the solid
color blocks that MicroScale sells, something like 4.5" x 10" blocks, and
carefully razor off a stripe, maybe as long as the car.

I align stripes like this with the edge of steel rule laid on the car.  Just
be sure you have the rule aligned properly on the car.  Nothing is more
bumming than to have a perfectly straight line . . . crooked on the car . .
.

SGL

End of ErieLack Digest V3 #419