(erielack) Turning Passenger Consists

Dear Group,

OK, Christmas is over, it's Boxing Day here in Canada (don't ask)...
time for some EL-related e-mail to break the ennui!

How were passenger consists turned at the end of their runs on the
predecessor roads, and on the post-merger EL?  In particular, were there
reversing loops at:
       DL&W Hoboken Terminal
       Erie Pavonia Terminal
       "other" Erie terminals (Pittsburgh, Buffalo)

(I'm just assuming that both Dearborn Station (Chicago) and Cleveland
Union Terminal had reversing loops; correct me if I'm wrong)!

Also, how were the shorter-haul consists turned at their destinations
(e.g. Scranton, Binghamton, Syracuse)?

Cheers,
Alan <quahog_@_sprint.ca>