Re: (erielack) Turning Passenger Consists

	Chicago Dearborn was a Stub end staion the C & WI
would pull out the train the Erie/El power was cut off
and run down to the C&WI roundhouse at 47th Street and
serviced. Meantime the C& WI ran the cars through the
Y and did the switching for the express cars and
backed the train back into the station to await the
motive power to come back. I don't know if it was
normal practice but I've seen pictures of Erie
equipment going through the AT&SF wash racks.

Rich Young