(erielack) Elmira Yards

Hi!
I'm planning to model the Erie and DL&W (also LV and PRR) lines through
Elmira NY.  I was wondering if anyone can point me to a source for the
track diagrams for the several yards in Elmira.  I'm interested in the
early to mid 50's before the consolidation that occurred in 1956.  I've
already looked at Bill Shepard's diagram but that seems to be based on
what existed in 1979 and doesn't have all of the details I'd like to
have (an example of what I'm looking for would be the diagram of the
Southport yard for PRR on page 62 in PRR's Elmira Branch by Bill
Caloroso).  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jon Liles ELHS # 3158