(erielack) Passenger Car Stripes

List,
       I need some suggestions. I have my paint booth installed and have
about 5 passenger cars to paint in GMY. In the past I always used the thin
yellow strips from the Herald King F/E unit decal set to stripe my passenger
cars. Since these are no longer available does anyone have any suggestions
what I should use now. I have Champ maroon EL lettering sets on hand to use
on the cars.
Also what model manufacture's 40 ft box car do I use to make DLW express box
cars?
Bob Stafford