Re: (erielack) "Last?" Alco 16-244 power plant needs a home fast!

	Doyle already knows of the power plant for sale  (
repeatedly informed of it ). And I quote " If it shows
up at the Brooklyn Roundhouse on a flat car and ready
to go , I'de consider putting it in, until that
happens....". He already has a power plant for his
locomotive and the Smithsonian Unit is not going to be
made operable. And yes . I've already begged him to
primer the PA or the FA in two tone green , or black
and yellow temporarily at my expense and the answer
was I could not go near it with a paint gun hooked up.
Though he was at least somewhat receptive to doing the
4449 in NKP Black and Yellow if I came up with a new
smokebox front or Erie Two tone green.

Rich YoungÁ