Re: (erielack) "Last?" Alco 16-244 power plant needs a home fast!

Fortunately, according to posts on RYPN, Bill Withun is getting interested
in the 244 for the Smithsonian ALCO. Whether it  runs or not, I would hope
the Smithies would treat their trains like they do their planes and do them
RIGHT when possible.

Doyle is a 1:1 scale modeler and I am jealous! He's right about his PA. Let
him do it, but America's attic could stand a 16-244!

Merry Christmas!

Rob Davis