(erielack) track schematics west of Marion

hi ya'll. i'm trying to make a train dispatcher three district from marion to
hammond. what i need is a little help from my fellow el fans. schematics of
the track in question are paramount for this project. i don't have any speed
limits for towns and yard limits.
if any help can be given please give me a ring. i've already have a 1988
"what if" territory drawn out, but not one for 1976 or earlier. i've looked
for timetables at local flee markets and have been unsuccessful. i'd
appreciate any help. thank's easy haas.