Re: (erielack) track schematics west of Marion

It seems that many people are atempting to create sections of the EL for
MSTS.  I have already put a couple of people together that were working on
the same section. It might help everybody involved in one of these project
to send an email to find out who is working what. You will probably
discover somebody else working the same section of railroad.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood