Re: (erielack) DL&W Steam Books (was re: ETTs/PTTs etc.)

JonandBevLiles wrote:

*snip*

> P.S.  I just finished reading Erie Power by Westing/Staufer.  What an
> incredible source for steam locomotive power for the Erie.  Did anyone
> do something similar for the DL&W?

Lackawanna - Superpower Railroad of the Northeast, by Robert A.
LeMassena.  TLC Publishing Inc., Lynchburg, VA, 1998. 102 pp.  ISBN
1-883089-32-8

Mostly steam:
Lackawanna Railroad Trackside with Henry W. Peterson, by Mike Del
Vecchio (erielack list member)!  Morning Sun Books, Inc., Scotch Plains,
NJ, 1999.  128 pp.  ISBN 1-58248-015-X

Cheers,
Alan <quahog_@_sprint.ca>