(erielack) ETTs/PTTs etc.

Hi,
I've been looking at ETTs, PTTs etc. in planning my model railroad
empire.  In particular, I'm modeling the lines through Elmira NY circa
1954.  AT this point in time, I thought that LV had rights over Erie
trackage from Waverly to Elmira.  However, the ETT doesn't show any LV
movement (although it does show the PRR trains from Southport to
Horseheads).  I am assuming that the ETT only shows regularly scheduled
trains and doesn't normally show the irregular or special trains
(including local freights?).  If this is the case, can I assume that any
LV movement between Waverly and Elmira was not regularly scheduled but
was done on an as-needed basis?  Or, for that manner, would any LV ETTs
show this movement?
Secondly, I was under the impression that ETTs showed all sidings and
the industries serviced at those sidings.  The ETTs I have (for Erie and
DL&W) do not go into the detail I was looking for.  Are there any
published documents that give this detail?  Thanks in advance for your
inputs.
P.S.  I just finished reading Erie Power by Westing/Staufer.  What an
incredible source for steam locomotive power for the Erie.  Did anyone
do something similar for the DL&W?