Re: (erielack) Viaduct Info request

Jim:
    The viaducts appear in Volume 1 of the Tabor Books.  There are nice
elevations of all the concrete viaducts of the Lackawanna there.  I believe
there is also information on the length and height of the viaducts in there as
well.  Between that and trips to the Paulinskill, I was able to make myself a
scale drawing to build from.  I did pace off the approximate size of one of the
piers for more information.  There are plenty of photos out there to give you a
good idea of what the pier detail looked like as well.
    Thanks for the compliments on the layout as well.  Winter weather (if we
get any this year) brings forth progress in the basement.  I ought to have more
to share soon.

Regards
Scott Lupia

James Harr wrote:

> Greetings all;
>
> Does anyone know if there are plans available for the Lackawanna's Delaware
> River Viaduct? Or does anyone have any drawings they would care to share?
> Scott, did you build your N-scale Paulins Kill from plans or did you survey
> the bridge yourself? It's an exquisite model, by the way, as is your whole
> layout. I enjoyed reading about it very much.
>
> Jim Harr

End of ErieLack Digest V3 #399