(erielack) List Archives have been repaired (I hope!)

A nasty bug (which I introduced myself) in the list archives was pointed out
to me. It affected all Railfan.net web archives from July 24 to present and
glommed every day's postings into a single message page instead of individual
message pages.

I have regenerated the indexes and pages and I think all is well once again.

If any listers happen to have a few spare minutes and would like to help me
check, you can access the public list archives at:

http://www.Railfan.net/cgi-bin/lists/wilma.cgi/erielack-digest.archive

In case anyone wonders "why wilma", it stands for Web Interface to List Mail
Archives.

Poke around in the months of July through December of this year.

If you find something which seems very out of whack please drop me a note.

BTW, it is an excellent tool for those who know something was discussed on
the list, but can't remember when! It really is a terrific resource and
terribly under-utilized.

TIA for any help,

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network