Re: (erielack) N Scale Trainmaster

Ed and List,
The Atlas N-Scale Trainmaster is one of the finest diesel models to come
along in
a while. It raised the bar a little higher. Out of the box, it is complete,
and ready for
the layout,or for a photo session. A single TM will pull 85 Micro-Trains 2
bay hoppers. Not only are the handrails painted, but the steps and coupler
cut levers are
painted, builders plate,"F" on the long nose, and MT type coupler. I don't
know why they just didn't weather it, too!!! In E-L and DL&W!!!
 I can't wait for the FTs from MT or Intermountain, if they are at least
close to the
TMs they will be worth the price.
Greg