(erielack) Re: Atlas N EL TT GP7 / HO Trainmasters Anyone?

If there is one thing I have learned as a model railroader and a military
modeler, it is that patients is a virtue. I ran out and got 2 Atlas RS-3's
in Erie paint (N scale). They don't run that well because of the way they
pick up power from the trucks. Not too long after, they had the better ones.
Got Life Like's FA-2's in Erie. They are pretty good. Now they are doing
them with the new molds and drives. Bought 30 year old US army Dodge truck
kits, someone now makes 100% better ones. Just hang on, they will show up.

Blake D. Tatar
BDTatar_@_worldnet.att.net
My Website:
http://home.att.net/~BDTatar/index.htm