Re: (erielack) Off Topic (virus from listmember)

Fellow Listers,

For that reason, I use MSN Hotmail which scans all email attachments for
viruses with current MacAfee scanning software.  Here's what it found:

W32/BadTrans_@_MM Virus Found

There is no cure available for the virus on the file hamster.ZIP.scr

And to add some EL content:  Researching recently, I came across an old DL&W
bulletin that a friend had given me.  The wye at Branchville was taken out
of service at 5:01 PM on April 12, 1955.  At the same time a "Run-around"
track was placed in service at the same location.  That track was used by
engines to run around their train instead of turning on the wye.

Tom Schmieder