(erielack) Park Ridge Track Layout (specialized question)

I know that Park Ridge, NJ had a passing siding on the east side of the
through track (far side from the station) that ran to Montvale. I have looked
at the current dead siding there (ex-Bratt and Doxey/ Hartel) and have a
question. Was this there when the passing siding was in service and was it a
branch off the passing siding?  Anyone know when the siding became inactive?
I know it was physically there until 1980-81.

Michael Sheehy
NJNYRR/Erie Milepost 34 "Summit Park Station"
New Hempstead, NY
Homepage: hometown.aol.com/njnyrr