(erielack) Off Topic (virus from listmember)

Fellow Listmembers;

I apologize for being WAY off topic; however, I felt this warranted
attention. I recieved an e-mail from a list member with a virus attached; I
won't name the member, as I'm sure it was done un-intentionally. It was a
W32 trojan-type virus that sends itself to unread e-mail addresses;
fortunately I utilize excellent virus-detection software and was spared any
harm. Please, if you don't have it, get some virus-detection software and
USE it! Plus, don't ever open attachments unless you're sure of it's origin,
and only then after saving it to disk. I recognized the sender, and
attempted to open the attachment, and like I say, fortunately my detection
software did what it was supposed to.

Again, I sincerely apologize for wasting bandwidth; I consider you all
friends and just wanted you all to keep your heads up. Back to our regularly
scheduled broadcast...

Jim Harr