(erielack) Train Nut Central updates

WOW!

Where do we start?

We have just uploaded many changes and additions to our
web site, we thought we'd let you know all about them.

Under the Erie Lackawanna Right of Way page.  New pictures of the
Clifton area and 2 pictures of the ROW on the Morristown & Erie
in East Hanover taken in April (took a while to get them out of
the camera).

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/ELmainpage/rowpage.htm

Some pictures of equipment found at the Whippany, NJ Railroad
Museum with beautiful Lehigh Valley F units plus DL&W baggage,
caboose and URHS cars.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/NonELprototype/Relatedphotos.htm

Under our Erie Lackawanna Modeling page, a new article on how to build
an F&C Stillwell coach.  A craftsman kit, a first for us. This article
follows the instructions from the manufacturer and then deviates
drastically to add details.  With step by step pictures.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/ModelingEL/Modeling1.html

And the most important, a look at Bob Pennisi's "No Name" HO model
railroad and his son's Lionel set up. With many pictures, the better
one's are by Steve Kay.  Bob is the publisher/editor/author of many
of our favorite books and photos of eastern railroading.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/Otherlayouts/OtherLayouts2.htm

BTW, there are a couple of new things in at the hobby shop.

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/SaleList/ForSale1.htm

Visit our Train Nut Central main page and access all of these
new pictures at:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/

Have a great 4th of July.

- -Joe Jordan