(erielack) Erie Stillwell 2393 in Michigan!

I got an E-mail with photograph this morning from list member Bob Grindrod
(I will hopefully post it up later).... Here's the text:

    Found the enclosed adjacent to the ore dock of the Lake Superior &
Ishpeming
    Railroad in Marquette, MI last month. Also there was an ex-CNJ coach. A
    tourist line called the Marquette & Huron Mountain ran steam excursions
on a
    former branch of the LS&I northward out of Marquette until about 1978.
    Coaches have been there since and no longer connected to live track. Now
you
    know the whereabouts of 2393.

Anyone know more about this coach, and who owns it now? The photo appears to
show the car in original Erie green paint ("ERIE" painted out, though) and a
rusting roof. It's a 12-arched-window car, a true classic.

	- Paul

Paul R. Tupaczewski______________
Lucent Technologies
Mobile Internet Applications
Wireless Networks Group
67 Whippany Road                 Voice: (973) 386-4966
Room 15C-121                           Fax: (973) 386-3538
Whippany, NJ 07981       E-mail: "paultup_@_lucent.com"