(erielack) PROJECT UPDATE

For those who have expressed interest in the Pheobe Snow diner and
tavern-lounge cars that Ed Petras is doing for me here is the latest.

Ed and I decided to go with the IHC/Rivarossi Budd diner as the basis for
this car. Ed hopes to have my model done in time to exhibit it at a couple of
train shows this Fall.

We're still looking at different ways to tackle the tavern-lounge. Ed has
talked to a couple of the model companies to see if they would consider doing
a limited run kit but none are interested. One did express interest in
producing the car sides in brass but the unique observation end is still the
hardest part we have to deal with. Most likely Ed will make a pattern and
cast it. He would then make the part available through Roller Bearing Models
to anyone interested.

Al Holeuffer