Re: (erielack) H&M to GCT, was PATH question

In a message dated 6/26/00 9:34:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
"sgl2_@_ix.netcom.com" writes:

> Mmmm-hmmm.  'N'y'know, don't you, that the Erie was going to run it's
>  electrified suburban service into the H&M up to GCT. No, I am _not_
smoking anything.  It is true.  There was an agreement between the Erie and
the H&M to permit this to happen. <

Wonder if this scheme has anything to do with why the Stillwells look so much
like the early H&M cars.  A "family" apperance of rolling stock was quite the
tradition in that era.  The Stillwells looked like a steam-road version of
the original H&M tubes cars.  Hmmmm.

                           ....Mike