(erielack) Erie MOW Equipment

Guys
I have the itch to build a Erie 2-200 Jordan Spreader out of a Walthers kit
and possibly one of the Tichy 120 ton Industrial Brownhoist crane kit if
the Erie even had any of these cranes.  Does any know if they did? Can
anyone point me to some pictures or drawings of either of these in Erie
livery? Researching MOW stuff seems to be tough going.
Ben