Re: (erielack) Helper Engines at Campbell Hall, NY (a little clarification)

Just to add my few ¢ worth:

The museum for which I volunteer just acquired a GP-9 with a high short
hood.
Visibility is not great, and the hood is pretty much empty except for
storage
and a "necessary" facility.  It would not be a good idea to run it short end
forward with only 1 person in the cab because of the lack of visibility.

Ken B.