From: gelwood [mailto:"gelwood_@_dnaco.net"]
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2000 6:23 PM
To: Michael Dye
Cc: "erielack_@_internexus.net"
Subject: Re: (erielack) Concordance Map (was re: Further Query-EL West
End)

I have the book and thought the same thing.  If I knew Cook I would
ask.  I do have the maps generated by the EL on what both B&O/C&O would
keep when that purchase was discussed (everything east of Sterling) and CR
(everything east of MArion).  It was interesting to see how CR removed the
CR line between Marion and Akron. They would take out alternate section
between crossover. This made operating the EL difficult.  You would run
down the eastbound main for a few miles then over to the westbound main
for a few miles.

George Elwood
http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Michael Dye wrote:

> Sounds like the maps that were in Cook's book, "EL-The Final Years".
Perhaps