Old Newburgh Branch Re: RE: (erielack) Which Stewart Airport is it

In a message dated 1/14/00 9:52:19 AM, "WGRIPP_@_NCSUS.JNJ.COM" writes:

<< So somewhere between Central Valley and Mountainville is
where you'd be able to connect to the old row. >>

Ya' know I was just talking about this with my cousin. Me thinks there is
still a freight house or depot to the west of the Thruway on the abandoned
portion of this route (between the Graham line and Tarkett). Any ideas if
this is the case? I have seen the building in question, and it sure looks
"railroad."

On the topic, anyone know exactly where the O&W main crosses I-87?

Rob