(erielack) Color of Erie Boxcar Red

Hi folks, I am a recent joiner of your list and have been enjoying reading
all the notes on the history of the Erie, DL&W and EL. I am also a modeler
in O scale and am in the process of painting some Erie boxcars and I was
wondering what the group's consensus was regarding the proper mix for
Scalecoat paint to match the color Erie used for boxcar red. I recognize
that the color will be somewhat subjective but I have seen by the notes that
many of you are modelers as well as historians so would appreciate hearing
what you use.

Jim