(erielack) RE: EL/Chessie Pool power

I'm not up on my E-L history, which is my reason for joining this list.  I
do, however, know that the cuddly little Chessie Cat, in the form of the
Ches-C logo, began gracing engines in 1972 with the delivery of new
GP40-2's.  One of the pre-CR roads I do know a litle about is the Reading.
If you look at old RDG photo's from the Philly area, you can see many a blue
Ches-C on a yellow/orange/blue background. So, if Reading mingled with
Chessie, then Chessie was definitely around to mingle with E-L.  Whether the
EL and Chessie ever mixed power is a topic for you pros to continue
debating.

Of course, the best thing about a model railroad is that Chessie and EL
could mix power all the time if that's what you wanted to see.

Bye now,

Ben R.