Re: (erielack) Flyover Boonton BRanch DLW

- --------------FDFBE16138F8DA5FD55E6B46

> Hello:

        I have been enjoying hearing this talk of the Rockaway Loop.
The Ketcham Switch is something I need some clarification on.  This is
the first I have heard of this piece of trackage and would like to know
more about it.  Are there any traces of the connection from the point a
mile east of the RT 80 crossing of the boonton line, with the Rockaway
Loop?  Any ideas where the name "Ketcham" came from with regards to that
switch.  I went to school with a person with that last name from
Denville and am just wondering if there was any connection.  Thanks in
advance.

Scott Lupia

> Your not differing, your agreeing. Again, the Rockaway loop trains
> that made
> a Denville station stop used the cement under pass in both directions,
>
> regardless of whether they used the east leg of the wye or the old
> Ketchem
> switch, which disappeared early.

- --------------FDFBE16138F8DA5FD55E6B46

<HTML>

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Hello:</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I have been enjoying hearing
this talk of the Rockaway Loop.&nbsp; The Ketcham Switch is something I
need some clarification on.&nbsp; This is the first I have heard of this
piece of trackage and would like to know more about it.&nbsp; Are there
any traces of the connection from the point a mile east of the RT 80 crossing
of the boonton line, with the Rockaway Loop?&nbsp; Any ideas where the
name "Ketcham" came from with regards to that switch.&nbsp; I went to school
with a person with that last name from Denville and am just wondering if
there was any connection.&nbsp; Thanks in advance.

<P>Scott Lupia
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Your not differing, your agreeing. Again, the Rockaway
loop trains that made
<BR>a Denville station stop used the cement under pass in both directions,
<BR>regardless of whether they used the east leg of the wye or the old
Ketchem
<BR>switch, which disappeared early.
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;&nbsp;</HTML>