(erielack) Photo

I have found an interesting photo I would like to share with the list,
especially those of whom grew up near where I did in Wayne, NJ. It is a
photo of the Erie's Wayne Station in I think the late 1800's, but of
interest to note is the factory in the background. I knew this factory as
Mack Molding which made plastic bottle caps and such. I knew that at one
time it was also a gun powder factory which manufactured gun powder, but of
interest to me is the fact that at one time it belonged to the Erie RR. The
picture is at,
http://erierr.railfan.net/mack.jpg
 ..and is titled Erie Station and Powder Mills. Can anyone tell me if it
did belong to the RR, what did they use it for.

Fred Stratton
http://erierr.railfan.net
ELHS#2733