Re: (erielack) Hoboken Terminal / New Jersey Devils continued...

In a message dated 5/22/99 2:21:39 PM, "Dio51662_@_aol.com" writes:

<<The Station along with the Busch trainshed are historic landmarks.  On top
of
this Mc Mullen's plan is flawed because they are either to short sighted or
just plain STUPID when it comes to the parking situation.>>

I am very concerned about the integrity of the Bush trainsheds, and i hope to
see the arna built further out from the sheds. I love the idea of an arena in
Hoboken. Newark, well... it ain't the kind of place I would go to, not for
the PAC, the Nets or the Devils.

That said, if the state approves a plan that damages the trainshed, perhaps
we can get a deal struck where they dump some serious money into the Liberty
State Park CNJ trainshed, which is the largest Bush shed ever built.

Anyone want to start a list of remaining Bush sheds? Jersey City, Hoboken,
Scranton... any others?

Rob Davis