(erielack) Cut-off service

In a message dated 5/11/99 9:09:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
"Inlinebob_@_aol.com" writes:

>  Secondly, it would be
>  extremly myopic not to route at least some Scranton service to NYP at the
>  start (replacing an M&E train or two, if needed).

I'll bet that, since the Scranton trains would be diesels, they are all going
to be Hoboken trains, and that the Penn people would have to change at Dover,
Summit or Newark.  Keep in mind that more M&E Lines riders went to Wall
Street than uptown before MidTown service started.  It's going to take years,
if not decades, to fix the congestion in New York City, and Secaucus Transfer
and the Susie Service is only going to make the congestion worse.
    ....Mike