(erielack) Missed the King Coal Excursion

I read about the King Coal Excursion a few days ago so I thought I would
'meet it' at Clarks Summit for photos. I arrived at the Winola Lake Street
Bridge at 7:10am and waited to almost 7:30am. I then had to head home and as
I did I saw the small consist head through Chinchilla at/around 7:40am. Being
on the road I was not afforded the chance to take pictures and Glenburn would
not have been feasible as the trains 'take-off' after Clarks Summit.

Cory D. Miller
ELHS#2913