RE: (erielack) off topic LN&E (or maybe not)

That bridge going over Route 94 *is* the Cut-Off.  If you're headed north on
Route 94 there, about 1000 feet before you go under the Cut-Off, the L&NE
crossed *at grade* (look to the left and right and you can spot the
right-of-way, lots of grass on it, but still visible).

The DL&W culvert has the year it was constructed (1903?) cast into the
concrete overhead, but that's the only lettering there. As a neat side note,
as you're heading north on 94, look to the left of the road culvert, and
you'll see an almost identical culvert about 500 feet to the left (west).
This was to protect the L&NE's "trackage rights" if they ever did decide to
split off from the Susquehanna "sharing agreement" and build their own main
northward. Of course, this never happened, and the culvert remained dormant.
Today, an access road to an athletic field goes through this culvert. Wonder
if anyone who traverses it realizes what this originally was? :)

	- Paul