(erielack) off topic LN&E (or maybe not)

Thanks for those who responded to the previous question. After getting a few
(Columbia to Hainesburg). My grandparents always used to tell me that it was
LN&E but I think it's part of the cutoff.

The bridge in question is a concrete structure that goes over route 94 as one
drives from Columbia to Hainesburg. I thought it was LN&E but it might be the
Cut-off. I don't usually get down that way much but I do remember some type
of RR markings. Any further info?

Cory D. Miller
ELHS#2913