(erielack) OPMR

Hi Gang-

Today's additions to the web site include OPMR (Other Peoples Model
Railroads)

Included are:

Harold Werthwein's Erie Railroad-Delaware Division (HO)

JP Mikesh's Rockaway Garden Railway (G)

Tim Phalon's Erie Railroad - New York Division  (HO)

Tim Phalon's Erie-Lackawanna Railway  (G)

All can be viewed at:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/Otherlayouts/OtherLayouts.htm

AND at last, the next chapter in the ongoing saga of my HO model railroads,
the Bridgewater layout (Erie Lackawanna - New York Division) can be seen at:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/BWLayoutImages/BridgewaterLayout.htm

You can also view some prototype pictures which include but are not limited
to:

a suspected DL&W 4 wheel bobber caboose, two Stillwell coaches and more in
Gettysburg, PA; some unique pictures from New Oxford, PA, a railroad
preservation site in/near/somewhere-close-to Tabor City, NC and pictures of
the GP-38's in blue discussed in the some of the latest strings at
Washington, NJ at:

http://TrainNut.Railfan.net/NonELprototype/Relatedphotos.htm

Although the complete web site isn't done (still under construction in some
areas), theses specific sites will work and are reviewable.

Enjoy and let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks,

- -Joe Jordan

Jay (Joe) Jordan
mailto: "pamela_@_blast.net"