Re: (erielack) PVs behind steam out of Scranton

Steve,

The physical arrangement of the track isn't the issue at Analomink. Who
knows, I may wrong, but I thought CR was still resistant to steam into E.
Stroudsburg.

As for doubleheading, well that would require two steam locomotives. At last
check, the mike wasn't ready and Thomas was home in Port Clinton.

If you want to shoot #2317 in better weather (hopefully) and with fewer
buffies in the trees, the Armed Forces Day trip is scheduled to Toby on
Friday. Last I heard they wanted to have steam for this. Again, I could be
wrong so check it out before calling in sick. The day is always fun. I have
great shots of the Pacific on the base with Ken G. in his full uniform. Fun,
and if you know Ken, you can appreciate the effort he puts forth on this trip.

Have fun!

Rob Davis