(erielack) PVs behind steam

Ok, I live in Stroudsburg and have just returned from looking for some
photo locations.

Yes I expect it would be great to see them coming up the  hill out of
Scranton but I do not have the time to get there tomorrow am, even
though I drive a 1998 Mustang and have made Scranton in very quick
time.  But thanks for that suggestion.

They can not go as far as East Stroudsburg since there is MOW gear on
the tracks just under the route 191 over pass.  Also further down there
is a dry bulk tanker parked on the mainline.  There is also a chain link
fence across the tracks at about the separation between the county and
Conrail.  The traffic to East Stroudsburg comes up through the gap from
Portland on Friday or Saturday.  I met the crew at the Portland Dinner
one Saturday night.

There furthermost east they can go is to just north of the rt. 191 and
rt 447 intersection which is about mile post 85.2.  The half way point
inlinebob mentioned would be about 85.5

Pete