Re: (erielack) PVs behind steam out of Scranton

Guys,

According to Railpace HotNews the trip was planned to go all the way to the
depot in East Stroudsburg! I thought that Conrail connected the missing link
or track between the two properties that  was just east of Analomink.
 I gathered that it was possible for a train to go all the way to the Gap and
beyond Portland.
Even if it only goes to Analomink it will be interesting. It is supposed to
pour tomorrow so the slippage should be an awesome sight.
If Steamtown was smart they would double head east! One locomotive isn't
going to make it with the weather conditions tomorrow.

Any idea when it is due in at Tobyhanna?

Thanks,
Steve