From: rshsdepot-owner_@_lists.railfan.net
[mailto:rshsdepot-owner_@_lists.railfan.net] On Behalf Of Dana Laird
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2007 11:07 PM
To: RSHS
Subject: (rshsdepot) Two NY State stations

Hello, I have just read a post from Otto Vondrak in the online group
Hudson River Rail Lines that the Highland Falls Station has been sold.
I don't know any more about that.
Also, the Heathcote Station in Scarsdale may be in trouble.  The
Ambulance Corps that has been in the building since 1971 wants to get
out.  There is a Board meeting next week.
Heathcote was one of the New York, Westchester and Boston Railways
stations.  Learn more about it at Otto's web page on the subject, go to
the "gallery" page for pictures of the station.
http://nywbry/history.htm
Another station in Westchester that may be in trouble is the Millwood
station on the New York Central's Putnam Division (now a rail trail).  I
haven't been by there in a while, but it has been slowly deteriorating
over the years.  It has also been for sale for several years.
The Matteawan Station in Beacon is also for sale; it is being offered by
Engine Realty.  I did not write down the phone number, and now I can't
find any listings about it.
Dana