From: rshsdepot-owner_@_lists.railfan.net
[mailto:rshsdepot-owner_@_lists.railfan.net] On Behalf Of J. Henry Priebe Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 1:12 PM
To: RSHS EMail List
Subject: (rshsdepot) Some AOL customer doesn't want to be on this list?

This morning I have received several complaint emails from AOL about the
RSHS
Depot list spamming an unnamed AOL customer.

If anyone doesn't want to be on this list, just let me know and I will
happilly remove you. Reporting our list traffic as spam causes harm to my
ISP
business because AOL could start blocking ALL of our email, not just this
list. I provide the mail server and list services to the RSHS free of charge
so when this sort of thing happens it is quite disturbing.

AOL doesn't tell me who reported the list mail as spam so I CAN'T REMOVE THE
AOL ADDRESS WHICH IS DOING THIS, I DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS!!!

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.    Blue Moon Internet Corp Network Administrator
www.bluemoon.net       Internet Access & Web Hosting
www.railfan.net        Railfan Network Services