(rshsdepot) slides for sale

    Now available is the 3rd edition of Railroad Replica Slides with D
operations.  Depots are available from DAIR/D&I Railroad/"Dakota &
Iowa"; Dakota, Minnesota & Eastern; Dakota, Missouri Valley & Western;
Dakota Southern; Deer Creek Scenic; Denver & Rio Grande Western; Denver
& Salt Lake; Denver Railway and the Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge.
Architectural details and dates are listed for each shot.
    The slides are professionally replicated using Kodak e-Dupe film.
    The list is free via e-mail.  Please respond directly to me at
n.metcalf_@_worldnet.att.net rather than on-list.
    If you prefer I'll print and mail you a copy in the United States or
Canada for $2.00 US to Norm Metcalf, P.O. Box 1368, Boulder Colorado
80306-1368 USA.
    Norm