(rshsdepot) Delaware and Hudson Virtual Museum (DHVM) - News

I am well behind in getting the next update done which
will include well over 100 images and updated
information; both D&H Railfan Photos & Inforamtion as
well as new D&H Models that I have added to my
collection.

What I did want to note is that the DHVM passed the
300,000 Page Hit mark recently which tell me that
people are truly using and enjoying the site.  Once I
get done with my new website "Railroad Adventures" I
hope to get back to updatying the DHVM with all the
great photos and information I have received over the
last few months.

Darren E. Hadley (BLHS & DHCHS Member)
  Delaware and Hudson Virtual Museum (DHVM)
Railroad Adventures (RRAdventures)