Re: (rshsdepot) Nashville Union Station

That's what I thought. I'd pass by there and, ( knowing it
was all going to be torn down ), always thought it was such
a waste.
  There was talk about creating a mall-like space there, but
haven't heard any more on the subject. ( It might be that something
was done. I haven't been passed that side of the station in a quite
awhile.

Bradley